The Blount County Chamber of Commerce would like to introduce you to LeConte Realty, LLC. This residential and commercial real estate company has been in the area since 2013 and has 21 sales agents on the roster. They are based in Maryville, and the business is very active in the community.
LeConte Realty likes to say they get their work ethic from Lucille Ball because she is quoted as saying, “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more things you can do.” It is words that the owners of the company live by, and they are trying to make sure that they can do it all.
Meet the Agents
The twenty-one sales agents that make up the team are all hard working individuals that will help you buy your next home, find you a commercial property for your business, or help you sell your current property. Let’s meet a few of the LeConte Agents:
- David Talley: David has been a realtor for more than 17 years, and he works with many different types of clients. He can help buyers, sellers, and investors with their residential or commercial property needs.
- Amanda Stone: Amanda helped co-found LeConte Realty in 2013, and she currently works as the Principal Broker. She is also a board member on the Blount County Habitat for Humanity affiliate.
- Harry McIntosh: Harry has been working full-time as a realtor since 1994, and he is an expert in vacant land, office space, warehouses, and retail properties. He is a Certified Commercial Investment Member designee.
- Melissa Stuart: Melissa is native to Blount County, and she has been working in real estate since 2004. She is a Certified Residential Specialist and an Accredited Buyer’s Representative.
- Dan Monat: Dan began his career in real estate in 2009 after spending 25 years in the hospitality industry. He is a commercial real estate agent exclusively.
- Tina Collins-Hefner: Tina is the Director for the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, and she was also featured on an episode of HGTV’s House Hunters show that aired in 2018.
- Lane Shuler: Lane has been a member of the real estate scene in Maryville since 2014. In that time, he has sold nearly $10 million worth of properties.
- Elizabeth Coffield: Elizabeth was born in Blount County and graduated from the Alcoa high school. She started her real estate journey in 2013 after putting in several years as a teacher in Memphis and Maryville.
- John Talley: John was born and raised in Blount County. Before trying his hand at real estate in 2004, he worked as a manager of a family-owned restaurant and catering business, and he also worked with the PGA.
- Cyndi Sweet: Cyndi has been in the real estate business since 2003, and she has worked with buyers and sellers in Blount and Knox counties. When she is not helping residents buy and sell houses, she serves as President for the Haven House a domestic violence shelter.
How Can You Help?