There is nothing like the great outdoors, a good tent, a roaring campfire, food cooked over hot coals, and plenty of fresh air. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? But if you are like thousands of families in and around East Tennessee, thinking about making this kind of trip is about as far as you get. Why? Because for many people the time it takes to gather everything together and the expense is just too much to deal with.
Brother Bear Excursions Helps Connect You to the Great Outdoors
There are very few of us who can honestly say we don’t enjoy camping and spending time communing with Mother Nature. But not everyone has a garage full of camping gear. With over 50 years’ experience in providing adventure holidays, Brother Bear Excursions is prepared to take over the planning, supply the equipment, and add in the food and beverages. They of course want to help you have fun, too!
Better than this, however, is that the excursion packages can be custom tailored to meet your desires and needs. All you have to do is bring yourselves and a few changes of clothes, Brother Bear does the rest.
Camping Made Easy
The three-day, three-night excursion includes camping, fishing, hiking, and kayaking. With this you get:
- A ready-to-go campsite with the tent set up, air mattresses inflated, clean bedding, chairs, lanterns, and day packs. You even get plenty of firewood already chopped and ready to burn.
- You get to enjoy camp breakfasts and dinners, a to-go lunch is provided for those day trips that take you out of camp.
- The team at Brother Bear provides nightly astronomy/stargazing lessons each night along with plenty of around the campfire entertainment.
- The fishing excursions include a skilled guide, fishing poles, bait, and all the gear you need to land the big one.
- Tubing/kayaking excursions take place on the Hiawassee River using inflatable tubes and kayaks. These trips include all the safety gear you need, paddles, and transportation.
- The hiking excursions include a guide/teacher who is trained in local geology and biology.
This Is Only the Beginning
If this sounds like fun so far, we are just getting started. How about going swimming and then coming back to the camp to roast marshmallows and make S’mores? Still not enough? Then why not tackle the Class 2 and Class 3 rapids along the Hiawassee River in your kayak or maybe go on a night hike that takes you along Lost Creek.
Brother Bear Excursions offers something fun for the whole family to take part in, but most importantly of all, you get to create your own customized Brother Bear experience. Your family will have so much fun, you may find yourself coming back several times a year and creating a different package each time. If you would like to learn more about these amazing experiences, contact Brother Bear Excursions or better yet go ahead and book your dream trip now.